Being a family-owned, medium-sized company, our actions have always taken a long-term view. This is particularly true in relation to the employees of AMANDUS KAHL: A major concern of the personnel work in the company is to promote a long staff membership. For example, we organize events such as celebrations or sports tournaments, which contribute to a positive working atmosphere and help us bind our employees to the company.
With a comprehensive training and education programme, our employees are strongly encouraged to develop their personal and professional strengths. Depending on their position, they have the opportunity to attend professional association meetings, language training, technical training and much more. KAHL also offers numerous internal training opportunities, including training courses on application programmes, languages, products, etc.
What we offer
- Working in an internationally operating industrial company with a modern working environment
- Interesting tasks in all departments that leave plenty of room for creativity and your own ideas
- Flexible working hours with defined core hours
- Seminars on professional and personal development
- Health check-ups and vaccinations
- Many benefits:
- Company sports including cycling, football tournaments, beach volleyball tournaments
- Good connection to the public transportation system
What we expect
- Pronounced interest in technology and economic contexts
- Good knowledge of English - other languages would be an asset
- Open-mindedness and interest in working in an international environment
- Commitment and the ability to work in a team
- Organisational skills
- Responsible action
(For more information on the requirements see under Career Starters/Experienced Professionals and Dual Study Programmes/Vocational Training/Internship)
After we have received your application documents, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter or email. Your application will then be reviewed by the responsible specialist department and by our HR department. If successful, your application will be shortlisted. Whether we invite you to an interview or whether your application cannot be considered - you will hear back from us in any case.