For the production of instant food, AMANDUS KAHL supplies various machines for processing the desired product. While the KAHL flat die pellet mill can be used to produce pellets from food concentrates, snacks and muesli flakes can be produced with the KAHL extruder OEE 8.
We can look back on decades of experience as experts in the manufacture of machines and plants for the industrial production of flakes or cornflakes in the extrusion process or in the conventional cooking process with subsequent flaking. Even the production of breakfast cereals or snacks is no problem for the KAHL extruder. The extruder OEE 8 offers a variety of applications and can be used flexibly as a single-shaft extruder.
Applications and Advantages
- Moderate investment costs due to the single-shaft extruder technology
- Low energy and wear costs
- Exact proportioning of solid matters, liquids, steam, and water
- Optimum product conditioning through the use of a mixing conditioner, which, in addition to optimum mixing of the components, ensures treatment of the mixtures with steam if required
- Extruder design with hydraulically moveable die which prevents blockages
- As usual for KAHL machines, a quick die change is possible
- Cooling or heating of the extruder thanks to the double-walled tubular case