Depending on the setpoint deviations, the pressure of the hydraulic system of the pellet mill is controlled in such a way that the roller gap is kept constant. In this way, our DISTAMAT allows a continuous preselection of the roller gap. Apart from that, the direct contact of die and pan grinder rollers which usually results from a product shortage is avoided. Thus service lives of pan grinder rollers and die are considerably increased. By means of alternating lifting and lowering of the pan grinder rollers, the optional unblocking programme causes an automatic unblocking in case of an overfilling of the pellet mill.
Applications and Advantages:
- Continuous adjustment and control of the roller gap
- Higher and more constant pellet quality
- Minimized wear of the die
- Simple retrofitting
- Simple unblocking of the pellet mill (optional)
- Error and alarm messages
- Remote maintenance of the PLC controller and assistance in case of problems by the KAHL Service Team
Integration and/or retrofitting in the EAPR:
As an option of the EAPR, the DISTAMAT is integrated into the EAPR control cabinet. If retrofitting is requested, a separate control cabinet with a PLC with Step 7 CPU and operator panel is supplied. Furthermore the DISTAMAT includes a special hydraulic unit with the required measuring sensors.