After more than 20 years of experience with extrusion systems, AMANDUS KAHL has developed the extruder OEE 25 NG to meet the increasing demands of the fast growing fish and animal feed markets. The new extruder features AMANDUS KAHL stop bolt technology for ideal mixing and venting in the first cylinder section. Special process sections for compaction, cooking and kneading provide a high flexibility and a wide range of setting options. Exchangeable screw elements ensure perfect adaptation to different recipes and quality parameters.
These properties are supplemented by very effective fine control measures: The screw speed, the steam or water addition to the extruder barrel and the individually controllable heating or cooling jackets are all adjustable during operation to achieve high product quality.
During the design process, our engineers focused on developing a user-friendly machine. This is ensured by a double-joint connection, which enables fast tool and knife changes. The frame-mounted touch panel complements the user-friendly design and provides access to all relevant operating data, settings and options during commissioning and operation.
Applications and Advantages:
- Fast knife and die change
- Distance between knife and die adjustable during operation
- The new product family comprises four different machine sizes
- All sizes are available as individual machines or turnkey extrusion lines and include all process steps such as grinding and mixing, steam conditioning, extrusion, drying, coating, cooling and packaging.
- The combination of individually adjustable screw elements and fine control measures makes it possible to meet the various requirements of our customers
- No complex and expensive additional equipment is required to influence the expansion behaviour. This allows our customers to save both investment and operating costs.
- User-friendly machine