Pelleting Plants for Chemical Products
Bulk products are processed in many industries - mainly in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Particularly during transport or storage, the mealy and dusty product can cause problems. Our plants for pelleting precisely these bulk products offer a solution.
Bulk and powdery products are available in different particle sizes and range from lumpy to dusty. For this reason, processing is usually required - often in the disposal and recycling industry, the plastic additive industry, in the building materials trade or in mining as well as in the animal feed sector. However, this process is particularly used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. In order to remedy this situation in the areas of conveying, processing, proportioning, storage and transport, the agglomeration by compression or pelleting processes by KAHL offer solutions for the critical product properties described.
Applications and Advantages:
- Lower dust emission
- Lower storage volume due to high bulk density
- Less storage losses
- No segregation
- Good homogenization
- Better flow properties, proportioning properties, handling during transport, usability and dissolving properties
- Modification of product structure by means of pressure and heat
- Refinement of finished products
- Higher economic efficiency of production processes
Examples of Products:
- Tablet mass
- Activated carbon
- Pharmaceutical raw materials
- Vitamin C instant products
- and many more.